Today is Friday, so that means SWIMMING! Maddie loves it, Skyler cries through it. Granted, it was only Skyler's second time, but we know he has swim genes, so we are taking it slow and steady.
Maddie and Skyler went to their respective preschools, then I picked them up for swimming. Miss Sarah met us there and Sarah took charge of Maddie and I was with Skyler. We are going to spend the rest of the day chillin' here at home. Skyler is napping and Maddie and I are keeping cool inside the house.
Tonight Mark is in charge of the kids, while I go to church and make some cards and have some girly time.
Maddie and Skyler went to their respective preschools, then I picked them up for swimming. Miss Sarah met us there and Sarah took charge of Maddie and I was with Skyler. We are going to spend the rest of the day chillin' here at home. Skyler is napping and Maddie and I are keeping cool inside the house.
Tonight Mark is in charge of the kids, while I go to church and make some cards and have some girly time.
.jpg)